She gives so much to everyone — you, children, aging parents, friends, her job, the community…and she never has enough time for herself. Is she exhausted? Not finding time for the gym? Struggling with her hormones? Juggling so much, and feeling stressed at times?
Whether it’s the woman in your life, or your Mom, your sister, or a treasured friend, she’s the “go to” person who never says no, and is there for everyone else. You want her to know she’s loved and appreciated this Valentine’s Day!
We have the PERFECT Valentine’s gift! Give her the gift of the “Me Time Wellness Weekend” — March 3-6, 2016 at the Renaissance Capital Hotel in Arlington, Virginia (minutes from National Airport).
The MeTime Wellness Weekend is a unique weekend — and it’s much more than a workshop. It’s a lifestyle reboot, a chance for her to recharge her physical, mental and energetic battery, a fun, revitalizing way to fast-forward to better health and energy, and a chance to connect with other women and wellness advocates for some of the best “Me Time” ever.
By giving her the gift of a Me Time Wellness Weekend, you are giving her the gift of relaxation, rejuvenation, and revitalization. In one weekend, she will:
- Lose inches, strengthen joints and muscles, raise metabolism, eliminate toxins, and balance hormones with gentle workouts that really w ork, both inside and out – with top fitness expert, Teresa Tapp of T-Tapp
- Identify the signs and symptoms of hormone imbalances – like fatigue, hair loss, low sex drive, sleep problems, and bloating — then, how to incorporate the right doctors, experts, treatments and lifestyle changes to get those hormones back on track – in workshops with New York Times best-selling author Mary Shomon.
- Use natural, integrative and side-effect free approaches to conquer low sex drive, anxiety, perimenopause/menopause, adrenal issues and weight gain, in workshops with one of the nation’s top naturopathic physicians, the DC-area’s Dr. Kevin Passero.
- Learn how to prepare healthy, energizing, nutritious — but most important — delicious food, without spending hours in the kitchen – in sessions with integrative nutritionist Lisa Moretti. (And guys, we promise — kale and quinoa will NEVER even be mentioned!)
- Use the power of breathwork for energy, relaxation, stress reduction, detoxification, and happiness – with in a powerful breathwork session with leading breathwork instructor Lauren Cafritz, who is on the faculty at the Bethesda, Maryland Mindfulness Center.
- Practice and learn how to use short and simple simple guided meditations to get body and mind in balance, helping her achieve peace, healing, gratitude and love with popular guided meditation creator, Demo DiMartile.
- Look younger and thinner — and feel confident, sexy and glamorous — with simple changes to her hair and beauty regimen, and hair loss shaping and styling and techniques — with internationally-known stylist and hair loss expert, Brent Hardgrave.
Click here for a detailed agenda for the Me Time Wellness Weekend.
Are you a visual kind of guy? Check out our short video to get a complete picture of the Me Time Weekend!