Welcome HypothyroidMom Readers: Register for the Me Time Wellness Weekend
As readers of Dana Trentini’s wonderful work, you — more than most — know how important it is to get your hormones balanced, eat well, move your body, and manage stress in order to get pregnant, have a healthy pregnancy, and bounce back after your baby arrives.
The Me Time Wellness Weekend is a perfect fit for you! This life-changing weekend includes the following:
- Three days of information-packed, inspiration-filled, and life-changing educational, workout, and workshop sessions and presentations, from Thursday afternoon March 3 through the Sunday morning workout on March 6th
- The workouts – led by one of the nation’s top fitness experts Teresa Tapp — are all gentle, and pregnancy and post-partum approved. T-Tapp workouts don’t leave you exhausted, adrenally-stressed, or in pain, whatever your level of fitness, or even during pregnancy or the post-partum period. You will tighten and tone, lose inches, and feel energized, more flexible, and relaxed, even in just this weekend!
- Presentations from Mary Shomon — Dana’s co-author for their new book, Your Health Pregnancy with Thyroid Disease — focusing on getting thyroid, adrenals and sex hormones back in balance — all critical for fertility, pregnancy and post-partum health. Mary is a bestselling author with 12 books on thyroid and hormonal health, and has been a leading patient advocate for two decades.
- One of the nation’s leading naturopathic physicians, Dr. Kevin Passero, will be speaking about how to create integrative wellness using supplements, nutrition, lifestyle changes, and other integrative approaches.
- Special sessions on how to eat healthily, but easily and deliciously (and no kale required!!) with integrative nutritionist Lisa Moretti
- Breathwork and guided meditation sessions that help your mind, body and spirit stay in balance, and leave you energized and relaxed — and are great ways to fit in mindfulness and stress reduction into a busy mom’s schedule
- Learn how to resolve — and in the short-term, disguise — hair loss and thinning hair, common problems during and after your pregnancy. And learn how the right cut and style can make you look taller, thinner, and younger — in minutes!