About the MeTime Wellness Weekend
It’s time to stop dragging yourself around, feeling exhausted, tired, achy, brain fogged, anxious, and stressed.
Forget about the gym membership you don’t have time to use, the kale/quinoa/artichoke smoothie you’ll never drink, and the beauty advice designed for supermodels, not real women.
It’s time for “Me Time.”
If you’re like most women, you spend most of your time doing things for everyone else. You’re taking care of a spouse or partner, aging parents, children, grandkids, and friends.
And, you are the designated go-to person, right? The one they always ask to take on the extra work or manage the project — at your job, your place of worship, your children’s school, your neighborhood association, or your volunteer group. And it’s so hard to say no, isn’t it? So you don’t.
You promise yourself that you will make time to get some exercise, or more sleep. You’ll try out some healthy new recipes and cook more regularly. You’ll learn how to meditate. You’ll figure out if the growing Buddha-belly and hair falling out have to with your hormones. You’ll get a great new haircut.
Someday, when you have time?
When are you going to put yourself on the “To-Do” list?
You start, by making time for yourself and joining us for the “MeTime Wellness Weekend!
The MeTime Wellness Weekend is a unique weekend that is much more than a workshop. It’s a lifestyle reboot, your fast-forward to better health and energy, and a chance to connect with other women and wellness advocates for some of the best “Me Time” ever.
The MeTime Wellness Weekend is a chance to learn from leading wellness experts how to:
- lose inches, strengthen joints and muscles, raise metabolism, eliminate toxins, and balance hormones with movement that works,
both inside and out
- identify the signs and symptoms of hormone imbalances, and then, how to incorporate the right doctors, experts, treatments and lifestyle changes to get those hormones back on track
- eat healthy, energizing, nutritious — but most important — delicious food, without spending hours in the kitchen, or ever going near a leaf of kale
- use natural, integrative and side-effect free approaches to conquer depression, anxiety, ADHD, perimenopause/menopause, adrenal issues and weight gain
- use the power of breathwork for energy, relaxation, stress reduction, detoxification, and happiness
- use simple guided meditations to get your body and mind speaking the same language, helping you achieve peace, healing, gratitude and love
- look younger and thinner — and feel confident, sexy and glamorous — with simple changes to your hair and beauty regimen
|1. It’s personal. During the MeTime Wellness Weekend, you will have an opportunity to meet, learn from, and interact with an amazing group of wellness experts in a personal setting.
2. This is not a big arena event. It’s a smaller group workshop where you will have an incredible, life-changing opportunity to personally meet and learn from experts in movement, fitness, hormonal health, nutrition, stress management, and mind-body health
3. At every session, you will learn practical things you can start doing right away to live and feel well, and look great!
4. No matter what your level of fitness, you will be able to participate in the workout sessions throughout the weekend. If you come to all the workouts, expect to lose several inches in just a weekend!
5. The fitness workouts were created by and will be led by the internationally-renowned fitness and movement expert Teresa Tapp, founder of T-Tapp. It’s the workout that works, from the inside out.
6. Tired? Gaining weight? Brain-fogged? Lost your sizzle? Best-selling author and advocate Mary Shomon will walk you through the signs and symptoms of hormonal imbalances, and tell you exactly what you need to do to get properly tested and treated!
7. If you still need that cup of joe, the Renaissance Hotel’s Espressamente coffee bar is there for your latte or cappuccino fix!
8. If you want to know how diet, hormones, brain chemistry, and lifestyle can all work together to not only return you to health, but keep you healthy, you will love Dr. Kevin Passero. As a naturopathic physician, he is the “Sherlock Holmes” of health, and will solve the mysteries of your health challenges.
9. Most of don’t breathe correctly. But did you know that even a few breaths, done right, can change your life, your energy level, lower stress hormones, and change your outlook. Breathwork guru Lauren Cafritz will show you how to use breathwork in your daily life to change your life.
10.How about losing 10 pounds on the spot? Did you know that the right haircut and style can make you look two sizes thinner, taller, and younger, on the spot? Internationally-renowned stylist and beauty expert Brent Hardgrave will show how it’s done.
|11. Meditation can have powerful effects on your health, hormones, mind, mood and heart. You may picture yourself needing to be in the lotus position on the floor, but not this weekend. Guided meditation sessions with holistic meditation expert Demo DiMartile will leave you relaxed and focused — and you’ll still be able to feel your feet!
12. The luxurious Renaissance Hotel has a heated pool, so bring your swimsuit, so you can take a relaxing dip during your free time.
13. During the weekend, enjoy the healthy and delicious food at our Hors D’ouevre party, buffet lunch, and buffet dinner. (You’ll even find vegetarian and gluten-free options to choose from!)
14. If you think eating healthy means hours in the kitchen, or food that tastes like cardboard, think again. Integrative nutritionist Lisa Moretti will help you craft a healthy new way of eating that you are going to love!
15. You will make lifelong friends…other women who, just like you, are passionate about learning how to carve out “Me Time” for themselves, while having fun!
16. Are you ready for a new hairstyle to go with the new you? Stylist Brent Hardgrave will be available to book privately for a cut and styling throughout the weekend.
17. The MeTime Wellness Weekend will change you. In the busy days afterwards, you will know how to fit in some “Me Time” — whether it’s a T-Tapp move you can do while at your desk, or a mini-breathing break while community, or a delicious new recipe, this is the Weekend that will keep on giving…
18. Taking some “Me Time” is one of the best ways to be your very best for the people you love. The MeTime Wellness Weekend will get you on the right track to finally put yourself on your priority to-do list!
19. The MeTime Wellness Weekend is a great opportunity for sisters or friends to come together, enjoy a weekend of camaraderie and “Me Time” and then when you go back home, reinforce each other’s commitment to making sure you have some “Me Time” every day!
20. The MeTime Wellness Weekend will change you life. We promise.
1. What is the agenda for the MeTime Wellness Weekend?
Here is a quick look at the many presentations and activities included in your MeTime Wellness Weekend. Click here for a more detailed agenda.
The MeTime Wellness Weekend presenters include:
- Fitness and movement expert, best-selling author and T-Tapp Founder Teresa Tapp
- New York Times best-selling author, and patient advocate Mary Shomon
- Nationally-known naturopathic physician and author Dr. Kevin Passero
- Integrative nutrition and health coach Lisa Moretti
- Breathwork advocate and teacher Lauren Chelec Cafritz
- Renowned hair stylist and beauty expert Brent Hardgrave
- Mind-body and meditation expert Demo DiMartile
- Inversion therapy experts Dawn and Michael McKay
Check out this short video explaining more about the Me Time Wellness Weekend!